If you’re following all steps according to the Instructions and are still unable to activate your Macro Buttons, there could be 2 reasons:
1. A stock button has not been assigned to the Macro Button. In order for a Macro Button to be activated, it has to be paired with a stock button first.
- Decide which stock button to assign
- Hold down the mod switch on the back
- Hold down the desired stock button
- Hold down the Macro Button for 2 seconds
- The top left or right LED on the custom Indicator turns on and the rumble motors will vibrate. The macro button is assigned and active.
2. A reset to default settings was performed and a stock button has not been assigned to the Macro Buttons. A factory reset returns all settings to their default values. The Macro Buttons become unpaired and need to be assigned to a stock button.